Give BIC a call
- BIC Participates In The Time Adventure Challenge
- Bears Fire
- One fire too many
- Brokers Association a Force to Reckon With
- The Evangelical Lutheran Church In Southern Africa Botswana Diocese’s First Mission Festival was a success.
- BIC sponsors Francistown Bowling Club Sports Weekend
- Botswana Insurance Company Maintains Its AA- National Rating & Is The First Domestically Domiciled Insurance Company To Receive An International Credit Rating
- Texting while driving could quadruple accident risk
- Airline war risk insurance expected to rise due to global conflicts
- Botswana To Host 37th Organisation Of Eastern And Southern Africa Insurers Annual Conference
- Willis brokers $55 million reinsurance capacity for first African catastrophe insurance pool
- Did the Earth move for you too?
- Tremor shakes Gaborone
- Search For Police Helicopter Continues
37th OESAI Annual Conference
Organisation of Eastern and Southern Africa Insurers' 37th Annual Conference which had been scheduled for the 17th to 20th August 2014at the GICC in Botswana has been postponed due to the Ebola epidemic that has affected most West African Nations.