Give BIC a call
- A.M. Best affirms “excellent” financial strength rating and positive outlook for Lloyd’s
- Texting while driving could quadruple accident risk
- Airline war risk insurance expected to rise due to global conflicts
- Botswana To Host 37th Organisation Of Eastern And Southern Africa Insurers Annual Conference
- Willis brokers $55 million reinsurance capacity for first African catastrophe insurance pool
- Did the Earth move for you too?
- Tremor shakes Gaborone
BIC Managing Director Departs
The 29th of September 2014 marked Mr. Dziki Nganunu's last day as Managing Director of Botswana Insurance Company Limited. Mr Nganunu has been with the company for over 9 years having joined BIC in March 2005.